I'm so excited to share a fun and new (to me) clothing find Stitch Fix!  One of my favorite mom's at my son's school told me about it a few months ago.  I signed up, but wanted to see how it went before sharing it here with y'all in case I didn't like it.  I've been a member for awhile now and I'm pretty hooked on it!  





With Stitch Fix, you fill out a personal style profile, including info about your size (height, weight, bra size, how you like things to fit, etc.), and then they send you five pieces of clothing to try on in the privacy of your own home as often as you want (I get mine once a month, but you can get them every 2-3 weeks or every other month).  You can keep everything or return it all if you don't like it.  I've found the prices are pretty reasonable too (in the $30 - $80 dollar range).  





Have y'all heard of Stitch Fix or tried it?  I swear, I must be living under a rock sometimes . . .   If you try it out now and use my referral link, I'll get $25 in Stitch Fix credit.  You'll get a referral link to share if you sign up too.  I'm so curious to see what other people get in their fixes.  Please feel free to share with me!





Here are some of my Stitch Fix items I've received in the last few months.  This dress is something I might have passed up in the store- I wasn't sure how the colors would look on me, but I liked the pattern.  As soon as I tried it on, I knew I was keeping it.  The fit was so good and it's made of a lightweight cotton material that is perfect for this time of year.  It's hard to tell in this picture, but it zips in the back.










I'm wearing the dress with my Sam Edelman Alva sandals (they sold out at Nordstrom, but are currently on sale at Zappos).  One of the things I like about Stitch Fix is that, when they send you your box of items, they include a wardrobe card that gives you several outfit options using the things they sent you.  This gives you lots of ideas for how to get the most mileage out of your clothes.  I don't think they suggested pairing this dress with a denim vest from Marshall's, but I threw it on and I like how it looks!  











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top