When I was in World Market the other day getting supplies for our Spring dining table, I noticed their new selection of faux flowers are really good.  Y'all know I'm not scared to incorporate faux flowers into our home decor, even though I do buy fresh almost weekly too.  I like to keep at least one small real bunch at our breakfast table and in the kitchen, but these mixed mini faux flower bouquets are adorable (3 for $14.97) and they even come in ranunculus.  










I picked up the lavender and purple bunches of peonies (peonies- my real ones never last long!) (2 for $15.98), but the bright pink ones almost came home with me too.  And since Mother's Day is fast approaching, I made my mom a wreath out of the flowers I bought.  She always keeps a wreath on her front door, but she's still got the Fall wreath up and I think she'd welcome this one that's more Springy. 







Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top