I hope one of the things you think about when you read Honey We're Home or of the person behind the blog is that you know, above all, I like to share the love.  I try to be kind and supportive to everyone and I always truly appreciate the thoughtfulness shown toward me.  I remember starting my blog almost 5 years ago and feeling so excited to see that people were reading my blog and taking time to leave a sweet comment.  I still feel that way!  I know people are busy, have lots of choices for how they choose to spend their time, and that anyone makes a point of stopping here is not taken for granted.





I also know that bloggers benefit from being featured and promoted on other blogs (myself included!) and I like being part of that sharing community.  I'd love to feature other home bloggers who have great content, beautiful photos and a genuine voice.  If you fit that description and want to be featured on Honey We're Home, tag an instagram picture #HWHlovesbloggers and I'll be checking in and choosing some to feature each THURSDAY on my blog and instagram (@honeywerehome). For next week, since I just finished our neutral master bedroom refresh, I'm looking for your BEDROOM photos!  It doesn't matter to me if you've been blogging for 6 months or 6 years, I'd be happy to showcase your talent here.







Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top