SPRING is officially underway and in the air as all of this week's Weekend Steals & Deals are super Spring friendly.  I'm loving all the dresses and skirts with feminine details like lace and eyelet.  Of course, my HWH Everyday Favorite white jeans are on heavy rotation day & night.  They were on sale for $114.80 when I got them, but have gone back up:(  





In the comments on my White Jeans Day & Night post, Cassie said she likes the Old Navy Rockstar (low rise- ordered one size up) on sale for $24! Will definitely be trying those- can't beat the price! (Speaking of Old Navy, their entire store is up to 50% off this weekend.  I'm going to stock up on some summer things for my son.  He's just now going from size 4 to 5, so he needs some new shorts.) 





Carrie in San Jose (hey, I used to live there!) said her favorite jeans are are GAP 'Real Straight', but I didn't see any in white currently.  Michele likes the Nordstrom DL1961 jeans for being super comfy and holding their shape and Stormie said Banana jeans are her go-to.



Now onto this week's Weekend Steals & Deals . . . . 





dresses | skirts





Spring/Summer style short dress



I'm digging the simplicity of this style and can see wearing it with a long beaded tassel necklace and flat sandals.  This Lucky Brand sandal is 50% off ($29.50) and this one with the fringe is cute ($39.95)! Two gold Steve Maddens are price-matched at Nordstrom for $44.96 & $52.46.






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top