Monday always seems to come too soon, don't they?! We had a great weekend, doing nothing in particular all weekend.  Those are necessary sometimes.  And I got to catch up on my sleep!  Working out so much has had me pretty exhausted lately, but I slept 9:30 p.m. to 9:30 a.m. on Saturday night and it's just what I needed.  And I woke up to some very sweet Mother's Day gifts.  Someone was reading my blog;) I hope you all were spoiled rotten and treated very special by those in your life.  If you want a little something extra and haven't entered my Kendra Scott giveaway, you still have time! 





A couple weeks ago, I did a thorough post on the Best Strapless & Racerback Bras for Summer. Check it out if you missed it, I think you'll find it pretty helpful.  I went through all the reviews on  strapless/backless bras to share with you the top-rated ones that women liked best.  Today, I teamed up with Nordstrom to find some pretty bras that you'll love to layer under tanks and tops and won't be upset if a bit of a lacy bra strap peeks out.  Even if you're all covered up, you'll feel good knowing you look flirty and feminine underneath! ;) 




Colorful lace bras for summer outfits


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 












Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top