Welcome back to my series HWH Loves Bloggers!  Every week, we get to peek inside bloggers and instagrammers' gorgeous real life homes when they tag their photo on Instagram with #HWHlovesbloggers.  You can check out the series opener 5 Tips to a Perfectly Curated Home and see last week's gorgeous BEDROOMS here.



This week, I asked to see your beautiful LIVING ROOMS and y'all did not disappoint! I was up late last night scrolling through all the images and couldn't stop adding to today's feature! Although everyone has their own unique style and personal touches, I found that we tend to fall into three categories of decor with our living rooms: 1) bold and bright; 2) pops of color; and 3) lovely neutrals.  Our own living room probably falls into the 'pops of color' category because we brighten up things with colorful pillows, throw blanket and flowers.  





For next week, I'm looking for your KITCHEN spaces.  Just tag your kitchen Instagram picture  (it doesn't have to be the whole room and you don't have to have a blog to be featured!) #HWHlovesbloggers for a chance to be featured on my blog and on my Instagram. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your spaces!




20 Beautifully Decorated Real Life Living Rooms



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top