So happy for the weekend again! These weeks seem to be flying by lately and we only have two weeks of school left over here!  I can't believe summer break is almost here.  We have Field Day at school today and then some time at Grandma's house, so we're starting our weekend off right!  What are y'all up to?  I have to keep my bikini prep game going over the weekend.  This week has been really good with my food and workouts, can't wait to share my progress with you on Monday!  Hope y'all have a great weekend!




WEEKEND STEALS & DEALS 





summer uniform - cute shorts outfits


Our weather is really starting to heat up and I find myself reaching for shorts most days. Cute shorts outfits like below are my summer staples, and probably yours too!  Now that I have some cuter sandals (other than my HWH Everyday Favorite flip flops), I'm feeling a little more put together, even on shorts days. 





Summer Uniform - jean shorts, tank, sandals



I wish my exact pair of GAP jean shorts would come back in stock.  They are probably the most-worn item in my closet! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for them and let you know if they get restocked.  The pair I linked are similar, but not exactly the same. 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top