We're halfway through the week and on the downhill slide to a long weekend!  Yay!! And for the fashion friendly, it's like Christmas in May with Nordstrom kicking off their Half-Yearly Sale, which includes up to 40% off on Women's, Men's, Kid's styles, Shoes, as well as Handbags, Jewelry, Watches and Home.  I'll be sure to show you the best deals on Friday in my weekly Weekend Steals & Deals post.






If you happen to be a regular reader, you've probably noticed that in my fashion posts lately, I've been highlighting the things that are my tried and true more casual go-to's, which I've dubbed "HWH Everyday Favorites".  I figured it would be a good idea to put all of those HWH Everyday Faves into one post, so you could have them all in one spot.



It took me awhile, but I think I compiled ALL of my favorite Spring/Summer Tops, Bottoms (shorts & Jeans), Dresses, Shoes, Accessories, Bags, Workout Wear and Intimates here into this Mama Jama of a blog post! Phew! I need a nap!  I hope these Spring/Summer staples help give you some ease while getting dressed on your casual days.



p.s. for size reference, I put my size next to the item (I'm petite, 5'1, 107 lbs).  





HWH EVERYDAY FAVORITES





Spring Summer Everyday Favorites



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top