One of the questions I get asked most regarding bikini contest prep is, "How do you prep your food?"  And I'm not surprised. With everything we have going on in our lives, cooking healthy meals from scratch everyday can be a daunting task, and practically speaking, nearly impossible.  I did a lot of that for my first bikini prep and it was such a time suck- not to mention I felt like I spent as much time cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes as I did exercising and eating! 




For bikini contest prep, I eat five meals a day about 3 hours apart.  I have found that I have the most success sticking to my meals when I prep them in advance and put the whole meal into one container that I can just pop into the microwave to heat up and I'm good to go.  (I don't put the plastic in the microwave- I empty the contents onto a plate and heat about 2 minutes).  







My meal prep is incredibly easy.  Eating this way takes way less time than preparing several different meals for lunch or dinner.  All you really need to do is buy a big package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts and grill them at once on the grill.  My husband and I both eat about two chicken breasts a day (or meatballs or some other lean protein), but for this post, I'm sharing how we make our chicken.  We cook 12-16 chicken breasts at a time, and I have found they are good refrigerated for four days, sometimes five.





Quick & Easy Contest Meal Prep & How to Perfectly Cook Chicken






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top