We made it to the weekend friends!  I'm so tired from exercising so hard this week that I'm looking forward to a weekend with not much in the way of plans.  We need a break!  I'll be updating you on Monday as to how I've been doing on bikini prep- but I'll give you a not so subtle hint- it's been kicking my @ss!  With that being said, we'll do an intimate Mother's Day celebration and spend time with my mom, but that's about it.  What are y'all up to?  




tops




Weekend Steals & Deals | Frenchi Swing Tank


French Swing Tank $28, $15.90 (11 colors) I have this tank in XS in several colors and let me tell you, it goes with everything! Snatch this up now while it's 40% off!  You'll wear it with jeans, skirts, shorts, pants - and it looks good tucked and untucked, with a long or short necklace. 




Weekend Steals & Deals | Frenchi Swing Tank- military shorts


Kendra Scott pendant necklace | HWH Everyday Favorite Hinge military shorts (love these so much I just ordered more colors) I wouldn't consider $48 a 'steal' for a pair of shorts, but when you consider cost per wear and wearing nearly everyday, maybe . . . ;) 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top