Thank you for checking back in on my progress as I prepare for my second NPC bikini contest July 11, 2015.  What a difference a week makes!  After being on prep for the last month, I feel like I  finally turned a corner in my eating and workouts this week and it felt great!  The previous week was a reality check (having gained body fat) that if I'm really going to compete in two months, I needed to buckle down and get serious.  It took some time to get going, but now, I'm starting to gain that momentum that keeps you going and makes you want to work harder to reach your goals.  Seeing the small but significant changes to my body has me excited to press on.  But, there's still a lot of work to be done! 






9 WEEKS OUT




Here's my 9 Weeks Out picture, snapped on Sunday, May 10, 2015.



NPC Bikini Contest Prep - 9 Weeks Out Recap



sports bra (similar) | shorts (similar)



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top