Thanks so much for your encouraging comments and for following along on my fitness journey!  I've been emailing with many of you who are sharing your own fitness journeys and have other questions.  You can also leave a comment - I read every one!  If you're just getting caught up, I'm preparing for my second NPC bikini fitness competition on July 11, 2015.  I competed in my first contest last July and I decided to do another one because I was doing most of the exercise anyway and already eating similarly to the bikini prep plan.  It's the best way I know to get in shape in a relatively short period of time, especially since summer is almost here!



But, "most of the exercise" and "eating similarly" are not the same thing as actually doing the work all the way when you're training for a bikini contest.  I have learned in the past couple of weeks that unless you are 100% focused and dedicated, you are not going to see the results you want.



Last Wednesday (just after 10 weeks out), my trainer measured me at 25% body fat. That's bad because I went up 2% since he measured me last two weeks ago.  I knew I hadn't been strictly sticking to the meal plan/workouts (with being out of town, and then my Grandma being in town for a week) and it showed.  For a contest like this, the goal is to get down to around 10%.




NPC Bikini Contest Prep - 10 Weeks Out Recap




Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top