Welcome to a happy Friday!  The Friday staring into the face of a long, 3-day weekend! We don't have any big plans (and the weather is forecasting lots of rain here), but we will just relax and be together and appreciate the heart of Memorial Day weekend.  My Dad and Grandpa both served in the military and we're so proud of their service, as well as the service of so many others.



On Monday, I'll be back recapping Week 8 of my Fitness Challenge if you want to check in.  Thank you so very much for your support so far and for your sweet comments on my Swag Bag Giveaway post.  As an entry in the giveaway, you have the option to leave a comment letting me know what type of content you like to see here on my blog.  I so appreciate your feedback, especially now that I'm adding the health/fitness comment here.  So far, there's been a pretty good mix of people that enjoy the variety of home decor, organization, fitness and fashion posts.



Of course, us fashion lovers are in luck over this weekend too, because retailers love to celebrate a holiday with big sales!  Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale, (including up to 40% off on Women's, Men's, Kid's styles, Shoes, as well as Handbags, Jewelry, Watches and Home) goes until Wednesday and I added the other stores' sales at the bottom of this post too.  So many retailers offering 40% off!  Great deals to be had.



If you missed it, be sure to check out my fashion go-to favorites (many on sale now!) in my HWH Everyday Favorites post this week.  It's a good one full of everything I wear frequently.  It took me a long time to compile, but it's worth it!  





tops 





Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top