Happy Friday! We are busy, busy over here, knee deep in rainy, rainy days.  Our school Gala is this weekend (prom for adults) as I like to call it and I finally found a dress!  I picked it up yesterday and I'm so relieved the alterations came out perfectly.  I snapped a quick picture on my way out the door yesterday and couldn't wait to share these ivory crochet shorts with you!  They are super comfy and from Target- only $19.99.   And of course my favorite Vince Camuto everyday sandals.  When I'm running around most days and don't want to be in flip flops or higher wedges, they are my go to! 







Target Crochet Shorts $19.99 (also in black) (I'm wearing xs) | tank (similar & similar) | Vince Camuto everyday sandals ($118.95, $79.90) | Initial Necklace






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top