Oh NO!
 The forecasters have predicted more snow this week. We have over a foot of snow on the ground already!

The upside to being stuck inside is making soup! When it snows I'm all about soup! And my very favorite soup to make is the one my Nani taught me... Chicken Noodle! There are a few secrets to making the best Chicken Noodle and I've spilled the beans, so to speak, and shared them all...

Pasta Fagioli  is another favorite around here. Look for a culinary tutorial on Friday for this stick-to-your-ribs soup!

I hope it warms up soon! I have cabin fever!

Here's what's ON THE MENU...


MONDAY
Oven Roasted Broccoli with Shaved Cheddar Cheese
Gardiniera


TUESDAY
Crusty Bread




WEDNESDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY






THURSDAY


FRIDAY






SATURDAY







SUNDAY~ SOUP DAY
Pasta Fagioli
(Look for this upcoming recipe on Friday)



Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top