The wing chair in our master sitting room found a mate!  It's a match made in heaven.  I was so pleased with the first chair- the cream color, shape, nailhead trim, and price that I wanted to add a second one.  It was sold out when I tried to order it, but Overstock has an option that lets you enter your email address to be notified if/when the product becomes available again.  When I got that email, I ordered the second one right away. 










Here is the link to the chair, it's on sale right now for $305.99.










Styling spaces and photographing them is one of my favorite  hobbies. I'm always rearranging things and accessorizing.  If you look closely, you'll see I switched the flower vase. I thought a shorter arrangement looked better after I saw it photographed. 




















I switched out the side table for a larger one (just moved it from our living room).  For now, we've got a gold geometric jewelry box (buy 1 get one 50% off now and they have different colors/patters/sizes), mercury glass lamp (similar), candle, flowers (always!), and books in a pretty color palette. 





The rug is still a favorite.  It's so plush on my feet and I haven't had any problems with shedding- even when I had it in the entryway downstairs.










Have a great weekend y'all!  I'll be hosting a Stella & Dot trunk show, so excited to show off the awesome Spring line.  It's a great one.









___________




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top