Don't put a bowl of these scrumptious Zesty Ranch Crackers in front of me... I'll eat every one of them! They are that good!

And they are ridiculously easy to make! I keep the 3 ingredients needed to make them in my pantry. 

I'm sharing the love today by sharing my recipe for these addictive, bursting-with-flavor snacks...







ZESTY RANCH CRACKERS

2 large bags of small oyster type crackers
1 1/2 cup Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Oil
2 packets Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix

Preheat oven to  250 degrees.

Empty 2 bags of zesty oyster crackers in a large bowl.

Measure 1 1/2 cups oil  in a large measuring cup and stir in 2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix. Stir to incorporate.

Pour oil over crackers, toss to mix well.

Put crackers on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 30 minutes. Toss using a spatula, turn crackers every 10 minutes and rotate trays in the oven.

After 30 minutes, remove from oven and let the crackers cool.

Keep in an airtight container.


YUMMY!



Remember to

Pin It



I am partying with...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top