Put me in the camp of, "I like to celebrate Valentine's Day, but it doesn't have to be a huge celebration. A small acknowledgement of love is great."  A little love note, a great piece of chocolate or sharing champagne, a cute nighty, a flower . . .  you get the idea.  I think Valentines are for everyone too- kids, girlfriends, Mom.  I've got a few things picked out for my son already. :) 





Below are the most Popular Pins on my Valentine's Day Pinterest board.  You can follow me on Pinterest HERE





Free Valentine's Printables via Love From the Oven


133 repins 


Christi has other free V-day printables on her site, just as cute too. 










Burlap Valentine's Treat Bags by Cassie at Hi Sugarplum 


92 repins


The bags, the ribbon, the tags, the stitched hearts!!!











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top