Today, I'm partnering with Build.com on their #loveitmoment campaign where you can win a $1000 shopping spree on Build.com using #loveitmoment to share your favorite DIY project on Twitter or Instagram.  Build.com is a resource that can help you with most of your home improvement projects and my favorite part is that they have a live chat line so you can talk to an expert if you need advice or get stuck midway through a project.  I'm super excited that one of my blog readers is actually building the media cabinet we have in our living for his home.  He's been sharing his progress along the way and I hope to pass it along to you when he's done.  




One of my favorite #loveitmoment in my own home is the wide horizontal stripes I painted in our foyer that continue around our staircase.  It wasn't difficult to paint the stripes, just tedious to measure  perfectly and then tape the wall very well.  The area in the staircase is really tall and being on that ladder so high up and painting wasn't my favorite thing, but the outcome was worth it. I love it because it adds such personality and makes a bold statement in a space that was otherwise kinda bland.  




How to paint perfect stripes


table (on sale) | round jute rug (on sale) | leopard rug | vase 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top