We finally got some pool time in this week, which is definitely making it feel like summer!  I'm happiest to report that my son is making significant progress in his swimming lessons.  He's been going everyday for the last two weeks and we decided to continue for the next two.  It's a commitment we take seriously, so I'm fine taking him everyday.  We just have to work our schedules around his lessons.  We were able to get last-minute tickets to see Garth Brooks in concert tonight!  I've seen him once before and he puts on a great show, so it should be super fun.  You can get a peek at what I planned to wear below, that didn't work out;( and a backup idea.  I'd love to hear what you think.



Nordstrom's Summer Clearance Sale (women, kids, and men styles up to 40% off) ends Sunday, so be sure to take a look.  When I'm putting together my weekly Friday post "Weekend Steals & Deals", I"m often shopping right alongside you!  I can't help but add certain "must have" pieces to my online shopping cart and I thought you might like to see how some of those things worked out (or didn't) for me.  




embroidered tank 




I posted a Summer jeans shorts outfit a couple weeks ago and ordered the Embroidered Tank in XS. I absolutely love it and have already worn it several times!  It's perfect for hot summer days and the detail on the hem gives it that something extra.  It looks cute with my reversible tote too (really want the coral one!). 




Summer Fashion - embroidered tank + reversible tote + jean shorts



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top