I hope you all enjoyed your Father's Day.  We celebrated my husband and made it his day, but this was also the first one without my own Dad and it was really tough.  I was maybe taken by surprise at how sad I was because I've been doing relatively well accepting the loss.  It reminds me that there are so many of us with Dads not around (gone or estranged) and that's so hard to deal with.  Sending lots of hugs to all of you in my same boat, many of my own close friends included.  I shared some special photos on my Instagram if you want to check in.



Life goes on and it's back to bikini competition prep recap today.  I welcome the distraction.  My son has let me know he's not loving the day camp I signed him up for for these next few weeks (even though he asked to go there originally), so I plan to keep him home with me lots, which means he'll become my gym partner.  When I train with my trainer, he can hang out with his toys and iPad and at my other gym where I just do cardio, they have a "kids gym" he can play at.  But, I like having him with me, so we'll be good.





4 WEEKS OUT 





Below is my 4 Weeks Out picture on Sunday, June 14, 2015.  We measured my body fat via calipers on June 10 and it was holding steady at 19.5%.  We are supposed to measure again this week and I always get nervous about that. 





Bikini Contest Prep - 4 Weeks Out



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top