Happy weekend friends!  I'm so looking forward to some relaxation and hopefully, some sun!  Tropical storm Bill has stolen our sunshine for the last several days and made for a week that didn't feel like summer at all.  But, things are looking up for the weekend and we'll just be celebrating Dad and being together.  This Father's Day is sure to be an emotional one, but we have lots of happy times to remember and be thankful for.  I hope you all enjoy your Father's Day so much! 





WEEKEND STEALS & DEALS


Nordstrom's Summer Clearance Sale starts this weekend, so be sure to check out their sales - up to 40% off on styles for women, men and kids. :)


tops




Summer Fashion - Vince Camuto Off-Shoulder High/Low Blouse


Vince Camuto Off-Shoulder High/Low Blouse $79, $47.40 (regular & petite)

Ever since I wore my first off-the-shoulder top, I've been smitten!  These look look fun and I love the colors! 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top