Happy weekend friends!  How is your summer going so far?  I feel like we're just now starting to get into a good groove over here and we're gearing up next week to start the everyday swimming lessons for my son.  We've got the usual weekend stuff happening here, a friend's birthday party, Grandma coming over to spend some time, and finally getting my hair did!  Cannot wait for that- will feel like a new woman!  





WEEKEND STEALS & DEALS 





I mentioned this week how I'm already living in my "Summer Uniform", consisting of shorts, tank/tee, sandals, accessories and sunglasses lately and I bet you might be too.  If you're looking for a good pair of jean shorts, I rounded up a selection of styles for under $50 and then created a few outfit collages so you could see different ways to wear them.  




JEAN SHORTS




Weekend Steals & Deals Jean Shorts Under $50 Summer Fashion Outfits


top left to right :: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4


bottom left to right :: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4












Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top