"Fix couch cushions" has been one of those things on my get-to-someday list that I seemed to have never gotten to for about two years.  Although we are still enjoying our Pottery Barn Pearce Sectional (you can read my detailed review here), the one thing I didn't love is that the two couch back cushions that are most-often used totally lost their shape after a couple years.  





I tried solving the problem by putting an extra pillow inside (the couch covers are zippered and removeable), but that was just a temporary fix that didn't last long.  I'd heard you could order replacement inserts from Pottery Barn, but I just never got around to it, until recently.  After I saw the beautiful difference getting new inserts made, I wondered why I waited so long! 




How To Fix Smashed Couch Cushions



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top