We're barely into June and Houston is already heating up to be a hot one!  Down south we're known for Southern Hospitality, sweet tea, big hair, and the hottest, humid summers around.  It gets so bad that we try to only play outside in the morning or evening and lots of time is spent at the pool or indoors.  Unless you don't mind being a sweaty mess.  Which can't be avoided sometimes.  I'm finding my wardrobe currently consisting of workout clothes or my "summer uniform".




SUMMER UNIFORM = shorts + tank/tee + sandals + accessories + sunglasses




My personal summer uniform consists of lots of my HWH Everyday Spring/Summer faves, like my Topshop u-neck tank, Halogen super comfy slubby tees, jeans shorts, vintage military shorts and Caslon shorts (I prefer the 3-inch, but Nordstrom has the 5-inch and 9-inch on sale), and my Hinge and Vince Camuto sandals.  My Vince Camuto sandals aren't currently available, but I found a similar pair also by Vince Camuto that are super cute.  Havaianas flip flops are also thrown in there for super casual days. 





The bright sunshine also means I never leave home with out my sunglasses for fear of being blinded by the rays, not to mention the permanent squinty-between-the-eye crease lines I always get when I go without while driving. 




Summer Uniform = Shorts + Tank/Tee + Sandals + Accessories + Sunglasses




Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top