HI, STONEGABLE FRIENDS!

I've been thinking a whole lot lately about my blog, StoneGable... and ways to make it better and smarter and more reader centered and more inspiring and a place you can't wait to visit.

I want StoneGable to be the blog you go to when you open up your computer in the morning...a place that feeds your soul and your mind and creativity!

I need your help. NOW is YOUR chance to tell me how I am doing! Would you please take this short survey. I need everyone reading this today to take the survey. I want to hear from you... be honest and don't hold back...





I want to make positive changes with YOU in mind! I want to post more of what YOU love to read... more of what makes YOU smile... and more of what makes YOU want to visit everyday!

Also, you can leave any comments, suggestions, likes and dislikes in the comments AFTER you take the Reader Survey!

Thanks a bunch! You are the BEST!!!!

I'll let you know what I find out!

(Position your mouse over the survey and scroll down to answer all the questions)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top