Since my double knee cap surgery I have put on a few unwanted pounds! This is especially disheartening because over the last 18 months I have lost 90 pounds!

Lots of yummy meals from friends, Christmas goodies and inactivity have not been good to me... and let's not even get into lack of self control!

But now that I am somewhat feeling better, and am going out for my first test drive by myself today since surgery... I'm getting right back on track and continuing my lo-carb lifestyle...


Hopefully, I'll be able to knock off those extra pounds in a few weeks. I just may dip my toes back into the pool this week too. Swimming is my favorite activity and I try to get in the pool 3-4 times a week.

Now, here's what's on the menu this week...

MONDAY
Black Raspberry, Red Onion and Butter Cup Lettuce with CHAMPAGNE VINAIGRETTE





TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY
(cooked in a cast iron pan)





THRUSDAY
Rice


FRIDAY
Fixins'





SATURDAY
Over Spaghetti





SUNDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Crusty Bread and Cheese






OTHER DISHES ON THE MENU THIS WEEK...


















Remember to...

Pin It




I'm partying with:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top