Hi guys!  Just popping in to let you know about Nordstrom's free shipping with guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve.  I still have a few last minute gifts to buy and I'm taking advantage of this deal this morning as it is pouring rain here and I'm still in my pj's sipping my morning coffee!





Who doesn't like cashmere?  This V-Neck sweater got good reviews and comes in a rainbow of colors.








Initial necklaces are still fun and personalized.








Michael Kors tech accessories make a great gift.




Phone Cases for $38







MK Saffiano Phone Wristlet (on sale $65.66 - 33% off)





I bought this cross body bag for one stylish girlfriend.








I also bought my most favorite EVER pair of jeans recently at Nordstrom.  They are Joe's Straight Leg Ankle Jeans and they are skinny but not skintight and not like jeggings, which is exactly what I was looking for but had a hard time finding.  I took a chance and ordered these online and chose my size by reading all the reviews and they fit perfectly! I got a size 25, I'm about 110 pounds and 5'1.  I've been living in them lately.  They look great with heels, flats, boots, and booties. 










This bootie has gotten great reviews and seems like a great, everyday wedge.  I like the zipper on the inside so you don't have to retie the laces. 







Dolce Vita Pace Boot (on sale $63.16 - 20% off) 





This Jessica Simpson bootie is cute too. 




Catcher Bootie (on sale $73.66 - 33% off)





And how about a sexy bootie




Jessica Simpson Aggie Boot (on sale $79.69 - 33% off) 





Here's to getting everything you need in time! 





______________












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top