Don't you just love a tutorial that is easy to do and comes out better than you expect? 
So do I!!!

I put together 10 of my favorite diy's from 2013... for you to try in 2014! 

Each one is EASY... I only do easy diy's... and they are fun!  I hope you will give at least one of these a try..



I think my very favorite diy was this AGING A MAP. It came out so well I hung it in one of my guest bedrooms.








Even if you are not a crafter you an make these CONVERSATION STARTER NAPKINS. The conversation will start even before everyone sits down to eat!








This diy made the biggest difference in how my outdoor pots looked this past summer!  I'm using the  AGING AN URN WITH PAINT technique for some indoor pots too!








I'm sure you have seen HOW TO MAKE A BURLAP WREATH all over the blogs! But this detailed diy got the most views of any post I have ever done!









This NO-SEW BURLAP WOVEN PLACE MAT AND NAPKIN RING is not just for Thanksgiving... and it's not only a place mat. Follow the directions to make a table runner too.  So textured and rustic! And I'll show you how to make a really cute napkin ring too!








BURLAP AND TOILE ACORNS was the most fun diy I did this year!  I'm going to add more to my collection! 







Need some wall art? How about some cool VINTAGE SILVERWARE WALL ART on a sassy french background!  Get the free printables HERE.






Who knew that you could make a pillow out of a place mat? Just think of the all great seasonal PILLOW PLACE MAT PILLOWS you could make for very little money!








Don't discount PLANTING PAPERWHITES for a beautiful show of gorgeous blooms during the winter months. These are ridiculously easy to plant and cost practically nothing to grow!







I'm making a white COFFEE FILTER WREATH for a pretty spring decoration. I got the coffee filters from the dollar store so the wreath cost less than $3.00! Isn't it so ruffly? Can't you see it with a bird's nest nestled into it?








Remember to 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top