Welcome to

 HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

Christmas has come to StoneGable... well sorta!

It's come to PART of StoneGable... let me explain...








This is me...



Photo: Up out of bed to say HI and I really miss all of you!!!! Feeling a little better everyday. Lots of love!!!! Now back to bed before Bobby sees! xoxoxoxoxo


Many of you probably know that I had a little knee cap surgery two weeks ago.  Well... that little knee cap surgery turned into a big fat knee cap surgery ON BOTH KNEES! 

A surgery that will keep me off my feet most of the time... for six weeks!

Even though I have Christmas Spirit in my heart... my halls are only partially decked out for Christmas.

So, this year, I have taken a much more sane approach to Christmas decor. It's simpler. serene and fuss free... no more real greens, I've used faux! A big big switch for me!

Last year I cleaned out all my Christmas bins and got rid of decades of Holly Jolly chotchkies.

What I now decorate with all lots of greens, pinecones and natural materials!



I am thrilled to be a part of...







The homes on the tour are AMAZING! So creative and full of Christmas inspiration! What an absolute treat! The list of homes is at the end of this post.


Okay, let's turn up the Christmas music, grab a cookie and a cup of your favorite libation... and let's get started!



My dining room is decorated in in an ALL IS CALM... ALL IS BRIGHT  theme.









Paperwhites are in full bloom now...












The antique tool chest is filled with frosty white greens and snowflakes...

They are flanked by two lanterns decorated with this years signature colors... black and white.








By adding just a few pinecones, stars, snowflakes, and pitchers of greens my dining room hutch was transformed into a Christmas cupboard!














Margaux is the most recent addition to the dining room... and she's bringing a little surprise!






Isn't it fun to add a little splash of color?








Looking into the dining room from the work-in-progress foyer!

I think the dining room looks almost frosty!








Here's a little Christmas cheer in the foyer!










Boxwood wreaths up the stairs...









And on the mirror...









And a splash of Christmas fun...








Across the foyer is the living room... very simple dressed up for Christmas...









I took these pictures late in the afternoon when the sun makes this room glow...

Look how the light almost shines through the porcelain figures of Jesus, Mary and Joseph!  
















My coffee filter wreath hangs on the mirror above the sofa.  Stop back Saturday to see how I made it...
so so easy and very inexpensive!









And a matching tree sits on the curlacue chest.








A little forest of glass trees on a mirror table...













And speaking of trees... our foyer tree...








This year it's decorated in whites...lots of white paper lanterns and white snownball ornaments.








Remember to

Pin It




I'm sure you will want to stop by all the beautiful homes on the holiday tour... 

You won't be disappointed!!!!




Monday 

  Tuesday 

 Wednesday 

  Thursday 

  Friday 




Stop back tomorrow and I will have more Christmas inspiration to share...

DECK THE HALLS CHRISTMAS TOUR







Stop by these fabulous bloggers and see how they have DECKED THEIR HALLS this year!





THURSDAY


FRIDAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top