If you are looking for an EASY , IMPRESSIVE, FESTIVE ... and CHEAP Christmas project...

THIS IS IT!!!!

Even if you are not a crafter, this  Coffee Filter Tree And Wreath are soooo much fun to make and the result is AMAZING!!!!!

I bought all I needed (except the tree cones and star) at the Dollar Store and got busy...

Here's how I made my Christmas decorations for next to nothing...



The wreath is big and fluffy and full!





I made each of these decorations in just about 1 hour! So easy! So fun!


Dollar Store Coffee Filter Tree And Wreath

1-2 packages of 200 count coffee filters (I used unbleached... but to have a white tree or wreath use white filters)
straw wreath (I forget what size I used)
large Styrofoam tree cone
cardboard star, painted white and dipped in Epson salts
assorted small ball ornaments
hot glue


Coffee Filter Wreath



















Coffee Filter Tree














TA-DA... or should I say... FA-LA-LA-LA-LA!


Doesn't look like it came from the Dollar Store does it?


Remember to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top