I know I should be blogging about Christmas things... Christmas trees and menus and gift wrapping and decorating and fun Christmas stories...

BUT, I've gone a little wild and I am so excited about it...


Here's BEFORE... demure...







And here is AFTER... WILD








I know it might not be everybody's cup of tea, but I am wild about the new zebra hide rug I got from Overstocks.com!









It's a real cow hide with hand painted and positioned zebra stripes! And, it easily passes for the real deal! 

I think the rug is a classic and adds a bit of sass to my living room!

The "before" rug is now in the foyer! I'll show you that after Christmas.









After looking at these images I may off-center the rug a little.  










Decorating with animal prints keeps things interesting!








So what do you think? Are you a wild-child too?




Remember to 

Pin It



Click HERE follow me on Facebook...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top