Happy weekend everyone!  It's felt like the weekend all week and I'm ready to get some things accomplished today.  I'll be heading to the gym and then starting to clean house, make our food menu (we need to start eating healthy again!) and maybe hit an after Christmas sale or two.  I haven't left the house except to work out since Christmas! 





Today, I've collected some of my favorite and most popular posts from 2013 to share with you.  I was updating my project gallery yesterday and was seeing how far this house has come over the years- not to mention my blog. My photos have improved tremendously and I've learned so much about blogging and how to put better posts together.  I just took the Decor8 Blogging with Intention e-course and am excited to incorporate what learned from Holly and her co-teachers in 2014. I have so much appreciation for my readers and especially those that have been there from the beginning- over 3 years! We are connected like family and you've literally seen my son grow up through the years.  I love sharing these things with you and I'm wishing you all a wonderful 2014!











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top