The little built in hutch in the dinning room is decked out for fall.

White pumpkins and soup tureen. Soft and simple...








Some of my soup tureen collection fits nicely in the curved shelves.








Soup tureens speak to me. They usually say, "Take me home!" And I often do.

This is a vintage ironstone soup tureen... sigh!









White plates with detailed edging stand in the background. White plates are another of my loves! I can hardly pass up a pretty white plate!









Mix white plates and soup tureens with baby boo pumpkins and you have fall decor! What could be easier?


To see how to paint any faux pumpkin white click HERE.













I added a touch of green that's turning Autumn gold. Just a little bit of green does wonders for an all white display.








I think the soup tureens might stay for awhile.

I'm thinking the hutch just might have a White Christmas too!







Remember to

Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top