We don't have a traditional medicine cabinet, the shallow kind that hangs on the wall with a door that opens.  Instead, we keep our medicine up high in a cabinet in the bathroom. To keep everything organized, I use my favorite InterDesign drawer organizers and put the medicine into different sections depending on what it's for.  I use those organizers in almost every drawer in our house- they are clear and have lots of different sizes to fit everything from kitchen tools to bathroom supplies.









Over the weekend, I decided to make labels so that we could quickly tell what medicine goes where.  When I went to print the labels, I figured I'd have some fun with it.  (I use a Brother PT-1880 Labeler and Martha Stewart file labels).














Goofy but fun. :)






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top