Welcome to 

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #67

A big thanks to all who participate and who come to be inspired!  Last week we had a great AND creative turnout and lots and lots of people visited!
Way to go!

Now let's see some of the creativity from last week...



Suzy from WORTHING COURT showed us how we could get THREE NEW LOOKS FROM ONE WREATH. Brilliant idea, Suzy!




How to easily revive and get more life out of an old fall wreath





Christina from I GOTTA CREATE shared some TANGERINE ALPHABET LOVE with us! I can't wait to use this free printable!



Alphabet Love! Cute original font on tangerine buttons can be used in so many ways. Via I Gotta Create!




Oh, yummy! SNICKERDOODLE GRANOLA BARS. A big sticky thanks to Aimee at SEE AIMEE COOK!







I'm a tray addict! LOVE them....use them... and now I can make my own! CONFESSIONS OF A SERIAL DO-IT-YOURSELFER shares this great OLD PICKET FENCE TRAY DIY. Add this to my diy list!



picket fence tray



Kathy from LIFE ON LAKESHORE DRIVE came up with a way to pretty up glass canisters! LOVE her 
DIY CHEVRON LINED GLASS CANISTERS. They are so bright and sassy!



DIY Easy Chevron Lined Glass Cannister Makeover with Twine Trim   Life on Lakeshore Drive




I think I am a real southern girl at heart! Look at this gorgeous MAGNOLIA WREATH DIY from Mallori at VINTAGE FINDS. Swoon!







Eilis from MY HEART LIVES HERE shares a wonderful tutorial... FALL FLOWER BOX DIY.  She shows and tells us step by step how to make one! Beautiful!







Anita from CEDAR HILL RANCH is giving us a BEDROOM TOUR in her new house. Anita does French style to perfection!  A must see!







EASY PUMPKIN ROLL from MY LITTER  looks scrumptious! Now this is the taste of the season! 



Easy Pumpkin Roll Recipe



I'm sharing PAINTING PUMPKINS WHITE DIY. Get out those old orange pumpkins and paint them to look like baby boos! 






I'm sharing all the creativity at:
IT'S PARTY TIME


If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!




* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top