Every bone in my body aches today! But, it's only to remind me that yesterday we had a fabulous family get together!

Lots of family... the whole family!
Lots of cooking... and hugging... and eating ... and watching football (GO EAGLES!)...and talking... and blowing out birthday candles...and cake eating... and sticky fingers everywhere... and Bobby giving the kiddos tractor rides around the yard... and a family football game.. and presents... and lots of laughter... and tons and tons of clean up.

The only thing that was missing was pictures! How could I?  Next time there will be lots and lots of pictures!!!

Today I'm taking Aleve... and finding my house... and doing stretching exercise... and basking in the glorious memory of a special family time! SIGH!

This week I'm wishing you happy family times and lots of great memories!
Make this week count!

Now here's whats ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Pulled BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Pin It




Would you like a StoneGable newsletter delivered to your mailbox? 

It has updated daily posts, seasonal interests and other StoneGable news.

Find the box blue box at the top of my sidebar labeled "Keep In Touch" and add your email address!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top