Whenever I'm asked, "How do you do it all?"  I always laugh and say, "I don't!"  And then I want to ask you the same thing!  We wear so many hats these days, especially when we have kids to raise and take care of.  There are so many things to juggle in our lives- work (at home or outside), home room mom, sports mom, grocery shopper and meal preparer, chauffer, homework supervisor, all the while trying to have a life that may involve commitments with friends, church, fitness, caring for ailing family members, etc.  





Whenever I get overwhelmed by life pulling me in different directions, I always return to my "Master List" and it helps calm me down and focus.  The Master List is just a giant brain dump onto a piece of paper that I organize into different categories of my life. Getting all those ideas and to-dos out of my head and onto the page makes me breathe a little easier.  When I can see the things on paper, I'm less likely to stress about forgetting something and less likely to actually forget.  I can also prioritize the things that need my attention most.  The Master List and Calendar are my two best organizing friends!












Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top