Welcome to the...

FALL PORCH TOUR


This year' porch is a celebration of fall's glorious colors!

Pumpkins galore and so much more. Come and join me on the porch...






This fall's porch decor is colorful, asymmetrical and has a windswept look...

It looks like fall blew in and spilled down my front steps!








Each side of the porch has pumpkins... mums... and lanterns.








I borrowed the chair from one of the upstairs bathroom and a stack of pumpkins took a seat!













The large urns are full of fall's finery!




















Lanterns... lanterns...













And more lanterns!








I moved the white mums in galvanized buckets from my kitchen island to the porch. They seem to be thriving!















I love flowering cabbage! I tucked it here and there on the porch. It has such pretty ruffly leaves!













I found huge white pumpkins at an Amish farm!

I get most of my pumpkins and mum from our local Amish friends!















A big brambly wreath fills my front door.









Little orange pumpkins are perched on the transom above it!  I do this every year!








Happy Fall...

From my front porch to your!





Make sure you visit all the other fabulous fall porches...


The following is the Schedule of the Fall Porch Tours:

Monday, Oct 14th 

Tuesday, Oct 15th 


Wednesday, Oct 16th 


Thursday, Oct 17th 


Friday, Oct 18th 


Sponsored in part by:
Front Porch Ideas
and
Hometalk.com



Remember to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top