I have some good new and some bad news!

The bad news is...

I am not a big Halloween Fan!
(WHAT A BUMMER  WAY TO START A POST)

I know, a pox on my pumpkin! I have never liked the idea of scary and other-world things and celebrating death!  And I am a little upset with Halloween for taking so much attention away from Thanksgiving!

But... here's the good news...

 I do love kids dressed in fun costumes and giving out candy and cats and bats and pumpkins. So I created these fun NO-SEW HALLOWEEN NAPKINS with the tamer side of Halloween in mind...








I am joining a great group of NO-SEW MAVENS for...





Make sure you see all the other great NO-SEW projects!







StoneGable No-Sew Halloween Napkins
white napikins
free printable from Ann at ON SUTTON PLACE
Avery Light Fabric Transfer



I used Ann's October free printable and added added a few extra Halloween elements and a black border to each one using Picmonkey...


Ann's October Printable...


Fall October Subway Art Free Printable



Embellished with
Bats...




Pumpkins...





Spiders...





and Candy Corn...





Make a mirror image of each printable...

I have done this for you.

Print it out using a Transfer sheet.




Cut each transfer as close to the black border as you can.


Follow Transfer package directions, and iron each transfer on a white napkin.

Cool and peel off the transfer backing.

VOILA... 

or should I say... BOO-LA (using a Dracula accent)!







I made four napkins in different style...

So easy and FUN!








Next week I'll show you how to make the adorable napkin ring (it's really a lapel pin).  It's NO SEW too!







Here are 5 more creative NO-SEW HALLOWEEN projects:







Barb at The Everyday Home- NO-SEW GAUZY SPIDER FILLED MANTEL SCARF
Suzy from Worthing Court- NO-SEW HALLOWEEN FABRIC ART
Ann from On Sutton Place- NO-SEW SILVERWARE HOLDER
Debbie from Confessions Of A Plate Addict - NO-SEW POTTERY BARN INSPIRED BOO PILLOW


Remember to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top