Welcome to 

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #71

Before we  begin tonight... I have an important question...

Did you vote for StoneGable as 2013 Home Blog Of The Year? I'm in the FAMILY category.

It's easy, will take about 10 seconds and... I sure could use everyone's vote!
And you could win $500.00 too!

 Go to LAMPS PLUS (click) on Facebook. "Like" them if you have not already, and click on the icon under the header that sorta looks like this...



follow the directions and vote for me in the FAMILY category.

Last I heard, I was in first place by just a few votes! Come on friends, push me over the top!

YOU CAN VOTE EVERYDAY for StoneGable. I would appreciate to soooooo much!

Thanks bunches and bunches!!!
XOXO

Now let's see some of last week's creativity...


Liz at LOVE GROWS WILD shared her simply beautiful FALL DECORATED KITCHEN




A kitchen beautifully decorated for Fall with sheet music garlands, mini pallet art, and more!





Oh yummy! CHICKEN POT PIE (THE EASY WAY) from the Style Sisters. This is a keeper recipe!









One thing I love about TTT is finding new-to-me blogs. Courtney from GOLDEN BOYS AND ME is a great example. If you haven't visited this blog you must. Fabulous!
Courtney is sharing her gorgeous FALL MANTEL




Fall Mantel with stenciled pallet sign via www.goldenboysandme.com




Here's a beautiful GIRLS WANT PEARLS MASK from TARNISHED ROYALTY.  What girl wouldn't want to wear this to a Mascaraed Ball? 









I'm in love with Michelle from MICHELLE LEA DESIGNS fresh FALL PARTY IDEAS
From table designs, to food and even party game ideas, just follow the post and ta-da, a great fall party!








Kerry is a girl after my own heart! She must have a pillow addiction too! She is showing off her LIGHT AND BRIGHT FALL PORCH AND PAINTED PUMPKIN PILLOW. Head over to HOMECRUSH to be inspired!




homecrush fall front porch





Mindi from MY LOVE 2 CREATE is decked out in Halloween fun. She made a spooktacular RUSTIC HALLOWEEN SIGN...
Boo!




MyLove2Create Rustic DIY Halloween Sign




WITH A DASH OF COLOR shared how to put together a fall vignette, WHEN PUMPKINS INSPIRE. She covered books with some great burlap... love it! Thanks, Poppy!








I am WILD about Nici's post, THE ANATOMY OF AN UPCYCLED SWEATER. She showed us how to make 8 different diy projects from ONE sweater! Head over to POSED PERFECTION and check it out!!!!









This week I am sharing a GIVE THANKS PRESSED LEAF PICTURE TUTORIAL. Easy to make and it would make a very thoughtful gift if your Thanksgiving is being hosted by someone else!









If you have been featured, please grab a "featured" button on my sidebar!



* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top