Happy Friday again!  This week sure flew by and, surprise!, we're already nearing the end of October.  I drove down one of our main streets at night recently, Westheimer Road, which passes by the Houston Galleria and through the popular Highland Village, and noticed that the palm trees that line both sides of the street were strung with white Christmas lights.  It got me a little excited for the holiday season, which will be here before we know it.  





I've got some popular pins to share with you today.  And I've been working on organizing my Pinterest boards better and have added some new boards Men (mostly men's fashion/style) and Wedding (just because the photos are so pretty and for those of you looking for wedding inspiration).  My food boards are getting out of control so I'm thinking of splitting them into a few categories.  Right now they are Food -Yummy and Food- Sweets





I'm also contributing to these Pinterest boards (Better Homes & Gardens Everything Fall, Blogger Home Decor, Home Organization, and Favorite DIY Bloggers).  You can follow all of my Pinterest boards HERE.



Now for these popular pins:






My favorite recent pin comes from my friend Courtney and the cool thing is it's not just a photo, but a short video of how to assemble a chic meat and cheese tray.  The sprigs of rosemary are a beautiful touch.  All we need is a glass of wine and some company!












Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top