Rachel recently emailed me and and mentioned her blog (Useful Beautiful Home).  I popped over and thought it was super cute !  I was then flattered and happy to see my blog button on her sidebar- so sweet!  I always take note of that because it's really thoughtful to show your support for other bloggers. If you have my blog button up on your blog, please email me to let me know so I can acknowledge you here.



While reading Rachel's blog, I found a post I really needed- how to clean your makeup brushes.  I'm embarrassed to admit I cannot remember the last time I cleaned mine- eww! Rachel's got some great tips and accompanying photos that she kindly agreed to share here. I probably need to add "clean makeup brushes" to my Master List!















Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top