Last week, when I went to start planning for 2014, I realized our current family calendar only went to December 2013 and I hand't bought a new one yet.  (I guess I was thinking it was 18 months).  I decided to find a printable calendar for free online and saw so many choices.  In the kitchen (command central), I like to keep a calendar that has space for me to write in appointments and reminders on each day that I can see easily. 





I picked a calendar and printed it on heavy paper.  Then, I went through my iPhone and last years' calendar to write out a whole year of birthdays, important dates, and holidays.  Because I like to see things in advance, I went ahead and taped up January through June to our kitchen wall with washi tape. 

















I chose #10, but you can click on the links below to find where to print these calendars for yourself.  Do you have your 2014 calendar yet? 









1 // Miss Tiina (free)





2 //  Red Stamp (free)





3 // Skip to My Lou (oops- it's 2013!) 







4 // Design Eat Repeat (free)





5 //  Red Stamp (free)











7 // Blooming Homestead (free)





8 // Miss Tiina (free)











10 // The Elli Blog (free)





11 // Metropink ($5- instant download/Etsy)





12 // Red Stamp (free)





13 // I Heart Naptime (free)







14 // Arigigi Art (free)





15 // Kitschy Digitals ($5 download)





_________





While my friend Amanda is on maternity leave, I shared one of my favorite organizing tools for the small things in your house.  Check it out here.





_________





You can find answers to the most asked organizing questions on I Heart Organizing here





_________





Holly wrote one of my favorite resolutions posts, "Resolve to be Happy" that you can read here


_________













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top