Getting our home organized and our finances in order go hand-in-hand, especially at the new year.  I like to go on a "Spending Freeze" in January to catch my breath and keep money in the bank as opposed to flying out the door.  



If you follow me on Instagram, you saw I purchased 2 new rugs lately, but I used credit I had built up on Joss & Main, so I'm counting that okay.  To help prevent me from buying anything else, I'm just "pinning" the things I want and will reevaluate next month or so regarding whether I will actually purchase them or not.  I'm also working on prioritizing the things I want/need so that I make better spending decisions.  I signed up for Amazon Prime on your advice and have been using the "subscribe and save" program for items like paper towels, cleaning supplies, goldfish, etc.  So far, so good!




I've collected popular pins that can help us get "financially fit" this year and shared a few of my favorite financial books. 





56 Things to Do Instead of Spending Money via And Then We Saved.  Anna paid off $24,000 in debt in 15 months and dedicates her blog to helping other people live debt free.











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top