This morning I picked up my camera to get a few shots of my dining room....

pared down and bared down after Christmas and basking in the golden morning light that streams through the windows.

The whole room seems to glow...






Morning is my favorite time of day...  and my dining room is a great place to be in the morning. Even on cloudy days its bright!

Can you see the snow on top of the bushes outside. We had a beautiful dusting of light snow last night.


I've added a couple of new things to the dining room since Christmas.








The new clock was a Pottery Barn Outlet clearance buy. It picks up the greens and golds in the room.








I also added a bar cart. You can read all about it's transformation from drab to fab by clicking HERE.

Right now I am working on the bar cart and what to put on it. Come back later this week to see how I finally styled it!







This is the view of the dining room from my kitchen...








I am slowly collecting white decorative soup tureen LIDS for a display on either side of the buffet. I have 3. If you know a resource for soup tureen lids PLEASE let me know! I would like at least 5 large lids on each side. Thanks!









I'm one of those people that love the serene look of the house after all the Christmas decorations are taken down.  

It's like giving the house a chance to breathe until spring!



Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top