Every season has it's own culinary personality in my StoneGable kitchen.  And I love each one.

Winter is warm and infused with roasting scents and onions and clementines and lots of hot chocolate and coffee!! I like to wipe the counter tops and surfaces clean and bare and let the kitchen breathe!

This year I added a kitchen cart to the end of the island and stocked it with some of my favorite white things...









I've been eyeing this cart for awhile at my local Pottery Barn Outlet...so when it went on clearance sale, I could not resist!



I moved my favorite French chicken lamp to the top shelf of the cart and sat her on a couple of well loved cookbooks.










The top shelf also holds a trio of mismatched white mixing bowls, and a row of small pitchers. I just can't seem to get enough of small white pitchers!














The bottom shelf holds my rabbit covered dish...










 a bowl of onions, shallots and garlic...










 and some of my most used cookbooks!










I think the kitchen cart will stay through Winter and maybe through spring!








Remember to

Pin It





I'm partying with...

Treasure Hunt Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top