Never one to disappoint, Stella & Dot just launched their Spring  2014 line and it's super cute!  I added a few things to my growing collection.  







This necklace is really versatile in how you can wear it so many ways. 










It also comes in white.











The white necklace I purchased is the Mallorca Pendant Necklace. The chain is nice and chunky.  I picture wearing it casually with jeans and a tank, or dressing it up with heels and a jacket. 






And I know this cross-body bag will come in handy! I have one that I wear all the time (similar to this one, but without the chain-strap), but I like that this one is a bit bigger- about the size of an ipad.  Also, you can use it like a clutch by removing the long strap. 














The new arrivals are delightful!!














I've also got my eye on the items below:























I'm kind of in love with the Elodie Necklace too.










Their bags are fantastic.  I have two totes that I use as a gymbag /pool bag and in general as a large purse.  I gave my girlfriend one for her 40th birthday. 










Their poufs are awesome.  I use them as makeup bags and store pens/pencils/markers in them too.










Of course, Valentine's Day is just around the corner . . . 











Sardinia Pendant- wear it with or without the pendant.
















I've been a Stella & Dot stylist for over a year, so if you purchase anything from the site through my link, I will earn a commission.  I'm hosting a trunk show at my house in February, should be really fun!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top