I think this is a hard time of year to be a blogger. Recently, I have read of a few bloggers that have posted about "taking a break", "giving up blogging" or  being "dry". I myself have taken two blogging breaks. The both did my a world of good and put into perspective this odd thing we bloggers do.

I have no intention of taking a break, or stopping my blog, let me state that strongly right now!  I'm only writing this to encourage my fellow bloggers to listen to their inner selves and do what is best for them. If taking a break is what you need... take it! Don't worry about losing an audience or someone replacing you. Life goes on... and fills in...




I also want to say that we all have times that the demands of blogging are overwhelming... especially those of us who blog for both love and living! Again, stay true to your inner voice! The blogging world is always changing and there is so much to learn, but it's more important to blog with joy and love and with passion than to blog for SEO ratings, and pageview numbers!

 I blog because it's like a loving compulsion! Yes, some days it's hard and tiring... but never, never anything but the best thing I could possibly think of ever doing! I can't believe my good fortune to be able to do something I love so much... with others I love so much... for people I love so much!

So for all the weary bloggers out there... remember why you blog and don't stray from that very basic thought! You are the best people I know!


Now, here's what's ON THE MENU this week!



MONDAY
Wide Noodles
Roasted Carrots


TUESDAY




WEDNESDAY
Caramelized Cabbage and Onions





THURSDAY
Over Wilted Fresh Spinach


FRIDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY






SATURDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Crusty Bread


SUNDAY
Baked Potatoes


Other recipes on on the menu this week...









Remember to

Pin It



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top